- Airport shuttle service is available*. The nearest airport is Ercan Airport (22 km) and Larnaca Airport (89 km)
- Free service to the virgin beach ‘Alagadi’, famous for hosting the loggerhead turtles who are the loyal visitors of Cyprus (15-minute drive).
- Surrounded by a lush garden blooming with seasonal flowers, plants and fruits of Cyprus.
- Outdoor swimming pool with a mini paddling pool for children
- Mini farm with chickens that serve fresh eggs and goats that sometimes serve milk
Food and Beverage:
- Traditional Cypriot breakfast with fresh seasonal produce (free from pesticides) that guests can pick from the garden. Served with homemade Cypriot delicacies, such as local jams and confitures, hellim/halloumi cheese, and olive and cheese breads and pastries, all with a secret family recipe.
- Room service offering a selection of homemade options using seasonal and local produce from the garden, which include traditional Cypriot dish/soup of the day*
- Mini-bar where guests can have a drink or aperitif*
- Karanfil Restaurant offering a unique dining experience with a specially designed menu using seasonal and local produce from the garden*
- Beer Garden*
- Afternoon English Tea with traditional English treats on Thursday, and afternoon Turkish Coffee with Cypriot delicacies on Tuesday*
- Mini concierge service, where guests can help themselves to maps, brochures and vouchers, as well as information on cultural events with particular focus on the flower festivals
- Breakfast room and lounge with fireplaces
- Mini business centre (computer, printer, internet)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Room service is available
- Mini library with a special collection on Cyprus, Cypriot culture and literature, as well as a variety of paperback holiday reads
- Cultural Workshops*
* Additional charge.