- Airport shuttle service is available*. The nearest airport is Ercan Airport (22 km) and Larnaca Airport (89 km)
- ‘Alagadi’ beach, famous for hosting the loggerhead turtles who are the loyal visitors of Cyprus (15 min. drive).
- Surrounded by a lush garden blooming with seasonal flowers, plants and fruits of Cyprus.
- Outdoor swimming pool with a mini paddling pool for children
- Mini farm with chickens that serve fresh eggs and goats that sometimes serve milk
Food and Beverage:
We provide the freshest seasonal ingredients available. The breakfast, room service and dinner menus consist mostly of ingredients from our mini farm (eggs, goat milk, hellim – homemade local cheese), the vegetable garden, fruit trees and bushes (homemade jams). All hotel rooms have little baskets for our guests to pick what they wish. Our olives and olive oils are 100% virgin picked from the olive grove owned by Meryem’s. The olive grove has three beehives and the natural honey produced by our bees is available at our breakfasts and is used by our Chef in Meryem’s kitchen!
- Traditional Cypriot breakfast with fresh seasonal produce (free from pesticides) that guests can pick from the garden. Served with homemade Cypriot delicacies, such as local jams and confitures, hellim/halloumi cheese, and olive and cheese breads / pastries – all with a secret family recipe.
- Room service offering a selection of homemade options using seasonal and local produce from the garden, which include traditional Cypriot dish*
- Mini-bar where guests can have a drink or aperitif*
- Karanfil Restaurant offering a unique dining experience with a specially designed menu using seasonal and local produce from the garden*
- Beer Garden*
- Afternoon English Tea with traditional English treats on Thursday, and afternoon Turkish Coffee with Cypriot delicacies on Tuesday*
- Mini concierge service, where guests can help themselves to maps, brochures and vouchers, as well as information on cultural events with particular focus on the flower festivals
- Breakfast room and lounge with fireplaces
- Mini business centre (computer, printer, internet)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Room service is available
- Mini library with a special collection on Cyprus, Cypriot culture and literature, as well as a variety of paperback holiday reads
- Cultural Workshops*
* Additional charge.