The hotel is in the scenic village of Catalkoy, east of Kyrenia, located between the Five Finger mountain range and the Mediterranean Sea.
Surrounded by numerous local beaches:
- Alagadi Turtle Beach (15-mins. drive)
A pleasant drive from the hustle and bustle of Kyrenia city centre, with regular bus services that stop just outside the hotel, and continue to the main attractions in Kyrenia (10-min. drive):
- Kyrenia Castle
- Old Harbour
- Shopping in town & Wednesday Market
Other attractions nearby, many of which are a scenic drive through Kyrenia mountain range, include:
- HZ. Omer Religious sight (5-minute drive or 20-minute stroll),
- Buffavento Castle (15-minute drive)
- St. Hilarion Castle, said to be the inspiration for Walt Disney’s castle (20-min. drive)
- Bellapais Scenic Village and Monastery
The hotel lounge/reception has a mini concierge service, where guests can help themselves to maps, brochures and vouchers, as well as information on cultural events with particular focus on the flower festivals.
Kyrenia City Centre: (10-minute drive) – Nicosia: (20 minute-drive) – Nearest Airport: Ercan Airport (22 km) and Larnaca Airport (89km)