The hotel is in the scenic village of Catalkoy, east of Kyrenia, located between the Five Finger mountain range and the Mediterranean Sea.
- Kyrenia City Centre: (10 min. drive)
- Nicosia: (20 min. drive)
- Nearest Airport: Ercan Airport (22 km) and Larnaca Airport (89km)
Surrounded by numerous local beaches:
- Alagadi Turtle Beach (15 min. drive)
A pleasant drive from the hustle and bustle of Kyrenia city centre, with regular bus services that stop just outside the hotel, and continue to the main attractions in Kyrenia (10 min. drive):
- Kyrenia Castle
- Old Harbour
- Shopping in town & Wednesday Market
Other attractions nearby, many of which are a scenic drive through Kyrenia mountain range, include:
- HZ. Omer Religious sight (5 min. drive or 20 min. stroll),
- Buffavento Castle (15 min. drive)
- St. Hilarion Castle, said to be the inspiration for Walt Disney’s castle (20 min. drive)
- Bellapais Scenic Village and Monastery
The hotel lounge/reception has a mini concierge service, where guests can help themselves to maps, brochures and vouchers, as well as information on cultural events with particular focus on the flower festivals.